Standard Website Hosting Acceptable use Policy
* Customers are prohibited from engaging in improper use or distribution of email.
* Sending "spam" for any purpose whatsoever.
or anything else that recipients of may fined offensive eg "pornographic material"
*These services are only to be used for lawful purposes. Customers may not transmit, retransmit or store material in violation of any laws or regulations, including, but not limited to, obscenity, indecency, defamation or material infringing trademarks or copyrights. customers may not abuse or fraudulently use products and services, nor allow nor permit such use by others.
* Customers are expected configure their systems in a secure manner. Should a user's system be exploited by unauthorized persons, the user is responsible for both reporting the violation (where applicable), as well as fixing the exploited system.
* Customers may not interfere with services "e.g. a DoS Attack", whether intentionally or through neglect, of any other host, or network.
* The prevention of "unintentional attacks", such as infection by and propagation of computer viruses, are the responsibility of every user.
* Users are prohibited from injecting, intentionally or negligently, false or unauthorized network control data into this network (i.e. in the form of incorrect routing or DNS information). Any conduct which is inconsistent with generally accepted norms and expectations of the Internet community (whether or not detailed in this policy). We reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to make a determination whether any particular conduct violates such norms and expectations.
1 dollar hosting may immediately suspend or terminate the service of a customer as a result of the violation of any part of this policy through verbal or written notice, which may be provided through email or voicemail. Generally, as with all hosting services 1 dollar hosting reserves the right to suspend or terminate service based on any violation.
Home Features Cpanel Sample Contact Us